Decorative Concrete for Driveways: What To Know
Earlier, there were only two popular driveway options- asphalt and concrete. However, today the options for concrete are extensive. You can now choose every aspect, from color to design, and make your driveway truly a part of your home. One option is decorative concrete. However, there are quite a few things you should know about this durable material while hiring decorative concrete contractors near me to ensure the best results and durability.
Here is everything you should know about decorative concrete near me for driveways!
What is Decorative Concrete?
Concrete is one of the most reliable and durable construction materials, often used for paving driveways. While the natural tone of concrete is grey, today, you can find several options to match the shade to your preferences. When concrete is stamped, inked, or designed in any form, it is called decorative concrete.
What are the Benefits of Getting Decorative Concrete Driveways?
Decorative concrete offers the same characteristic values as original concrete. Some benefits you will get by asking your decorative concrete contractors for one are-
- It is eco-friendly: Concrete is an environmentally-friendly material as it is composed of sustainable resources like sand, cement, rocks, and water. Your driveway pavers in Sealing, Boynton Beach, can also prepare their mix with waste byproducts of industrial processes such as fly ash, ground blast furnace slag, and silica fume.
- It has a long life: Concrete is one of the most durable materials even with a constant traffic weight. Moreover, with proper installation and regular maintenance, they can last for up to twelve years and more.
- It is cost-effective: As mentioned above, concrete driveways last for decades. This means you can get them installed and forget about them until the next maintenance service. You will not need to get a new driveway every two years, which will save your time and money.
- It is easy to maintain: Concrete is a rough-and-tough material that does not need much maintenance. However, some maintenance and regular sealing will ensure that your decorative driveway remains safe from cracks and chemical damage for many years.
How to Maintain Decorative Concrete Driveways?
Maintaining your decorative concrete driveway can be fruitful to keep it new for a long time. Here are some ways you can ensure your new driveway or decorative concrete resurfacing remains intact-
- Keep it clean: Regularly washing your driveway will keep dust and debris away from the surface. You must also remove any weeds which can lead to concrete cracking.
- Keep it sealed: A sealant will form a layer over your concrete driveway, preventing any fluid from penetrating it. It will also protect the concrete from freezing and thawing if your location faces low temperatures.
About Concrete Solutions-
Are you looking for decorative concrete overlay services in Broward and Palm Beach counties? Concrete Solutions is the best place to find decorative concrete overlays and new concrete for both residential and commercial purposes. We aim for superior results and an artistic approach to not only beautify your property but also enhance its value. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with our professional services that have a customer-first mindset. Visit our website to learn more about our services, call us at (561) 577-6085, or email us for more information.